CrazyBump 2019 Mac creates displacement, normal and even fake occlusion maps from 2D images. It’s fast, sports a nice and clean interface, and makes an excellent tool to quickly take your textures to the next level.
The user interface is easy to use and navigate. Straightforward dials and buttons adjust the settings so you get the results you are looking for. CrazyBump works with a wide range of file formats: TIF, TGA, SGI, PNG, PSD, JPG, ICO, DCX, EMF, BMP, RAW, SUN, VIC, IMG, and many others.
CrazyBump Mac Features:
- You have chosen the texture, the program automatically transforms.
- You can select the desired texture and proceed with creating a map using five different options.
- You can also save the current settings to a file for uploading them in your future projects.
- You can zoom in or out and preview the texture in a 3D working environment.
- The tool offers support for batch operations, which means you can add multiple photos and process them at the same time.
- It eats up CPU and memory, so the overall performance of the computer may be hampered.
- It proves to be a reliable application that provides a complete suite of tools.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.