CounterPath Bria 2020 Mac is a carrier-grade SIP softphone client that enables you to manage your communications easily from your Mac or Windows laptop. Bria 4 can replace or complement your desk phone, allowing you to make voice and video calls over IP, see if your contacts are available, send messages, and share your screen. CounterPath Bria for mac crack is proven interoperable with many of the industry’s standard platforms and devices. It also includes features specifically designed for business and enterprise users and can be deployed within an enterprise environment either by manual configuration via the softphone Graphical User Interface or by using the provisioning module of CounterPath’s Stretto Platform.
CounterPath Bria Mac Features:
- Make HD voice and conference calls using SILK HD and Opus voice codecs.
- View, send and receive high-definition HD video using H.264 and VP8 codecs
- Standard telephony features include single click to call, speakerphone, mute.
- Set display and sound alerts for incoming calls.
- Support for voicemail with Message Waiting Indicator.
- Send instant messages to from your contact list when you see they are online.
- Company chat rooms of persistent meeting rooms.
- Establish unique privacy rules for your presence status for individual contacts.
- Create groups for contacts with the ability to place one contact in several groups.
- Navigate contacts, favorites, call history and dial pad with just a click of your mouse.
- Scale Bria to different sizes to maximize space on your desktop.
- Session Initiated Protocol based signaling for all interactive media sessions.
- Multiple account integration including local or company directories.
- Zero Touch Configuration of your audio or video devices.
- Group Chat Enhancements. We’ve made it easier to initiate one-on-one and group chats from the Messages window using just one button. Experience greater Group Chat functionality with the ability to add people to an existing chat, re-invite contacts who have left a chat, and even “revive” a closed chat that you have left. With these enhancements, Broadcast IM functionality has been removed.
- System default device for speaker and microphone. Bria now offers an option to use the user’s system default device for microphone and speaker. This eliminates the need to change the device selection within Bria every time you connect a device to your computer. Bria now can be configured to automatically select the default device set in the operating system
- Plantronics headset support improvements. Better and wider support of Plantronics devices when using Bria with Plantronics Hub software installed on your desktop computer.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
thanks working my mac PC 🙂