CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 Mac connects the dots in all aspects of visual communication from project creation and authoring, to collaborative review and output. Find a range of precise illustration and design tools to create detailed technical documentation with exact specifications. Enjoy a seamless workflow from opening 2D and 3D source files, photos, documents and data, to producing, collaborating on, and publishing technical communications. Count on this complete suite of professional applications for authoring technical documents, reviewing, and publishing detailed illustrations.
Create everything from precise technical illustrations with Corel DESIGNER to compelling marketing materials with CorelDRAW. Edit photos for documentation with Corel PHOTO-PAINT and add screenshots with CAPTURE. When you’re ready to share files for collaborative review and approval, use web-based CorelDRAW.app to streamline the stakeholder feedback process.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite Mac Features:
- Accelerate your workflow with powerful, dedicated illustration and design tools.
- Add detail to your technical illustrations with projected shape tools, including Thread, Well, Cylinder and Prism tools.
- Ensure compliance with various standards-based systems.
- Reach a worldwide audience with Translation Memory System (TMS) support, publish S1000D (incl. Issue 5.0) or ATA iSpec 2200 compliant IETPs.
- Reuse 3D models with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition.
- With 3D visualization efficiencies, you can insert 3D models as linked.
- CorelDRAW embedded objects into Corel DESIGNER files for instant access, sharing and reference.
What’s new CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020
Seamless review, feedback, and collaboration
New game-changing collaboration tools enable you to connect with clients and colleagues on technical designs like never before.
- Share your concepts with your reviewers, inviting them to view, annotate, and comment directly on your CorelDRAW design file using CorelDRAW.app.
- Making design changes couldn’t be easier, with feedback from one or many contributors, all in one place—your working file.
Improved styles workflow
Boost your productivity when it comes to working with lines, halos, and styles.
- Save time with the new thick and thin line drawing mode by automatically adjusting line weights on curves, rectangles, ellipses, and more.
- When adding halos on lines, enjoy the new ability to lock the ratio between your outline width and halo width for seamless scaling.
Enhanced callout handing
Enjoy a number of new optimizations when it comes to communicating information about a specific part of a technical drawing or illustration.
- Use new Legless Callout tool when you want to add a callout that doesn’t need a leader line to create distance from the part.
- Save time by automatically applying hotspots and object information on callouts as you draw them and attach callouts to nested groups.
- Enjoy the new ability to attach object information to symbols.
Timesaving new features and faster performance
Work more efficiently with a noticeably more responsive suite of applications, packed with tools that make a timesaving impact on your design experience.
- The new Wrap feature in Corel DESIGNER 2020 makes it quick and easy to precisely wrap an object around a cylinder, like adding a label to a bottle.
- Process images in high gear with upsampling and JPEG artifact removal, powered by artificial intelligence.
- Get next-level bitmap-to-vector trace results, made exceptional by machine learned algorithms.
Improved 3D repurposing with XVL Studio Corel Edition
Technical illustrators who leverage 3D designs from existing sources will benefit from a number of updates to XVL Studio Corel Edition.
- Enjoy a simplified object structure for imported 3D views in Corel DESIGNER.
- Find metadata from assemblies, parts, dimensions and notes that correspond to Corel DESIGNER illustrations in Corel DESIGNER’s Object Data window.
- With optimized snapshots workflow, you can now link parts and notes to specified snapshots, and send multiple snapshots at once without repeated interaction.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.