Cook’n Recipe Organizer 2019 Mac best-Selling Recipe App with millions and millions served! Organize your own recipes into Cook’n. Use Cook’n to Organize all your recipes.Cook’n is the perfect solution to organize your personal recipes. Cook’n has nutrition facts from the labels of over 10,000 food products. You can even choose between different brands to see what the nutritional effect is. Stop the guesswork among different brands and know which one is most appropriate for your needs.
When printing out a recipe or cookbook, Cook’n gives you the option to include nutritional information right underneath the recipe. Now you can plan menus based on dietary needs and tastes. Prepare healthy, delicious meals for the entire family. Cook’n also calculates the approximate cost of your shopping list. Cook’n automatically combines the food on your menus and makes a grocery shopping list. It even converts tablespoons of tomato paste to 8 oz. cans! Cook’n organizes your shopping list by aisle to save you time at the store.
When you have entered your personal recipes into Cook’n you can:
- Create a family Cookbook
- Share your recipes easily
- Create menus and meal plans
- Enhance the recipe by adding photos and stories
- Get the nutritional facts for your recipes
- and much more!
Create Menus and Meal Plans. Reasearch shows that those who use and effective menu planner are mor likely to:
- Save time by making less trips and by staying organized on what’s for dinner
- Save money by eating-out less beacuse they are prepared to make delicious home-cooked meals.
- Eat healthier by planning healthy menus and meal plans. And avaoiding convenient foods rather than nutritional foods.
- Save gas by making less trips to the store and on fast-food pickups.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.