Cookie 2022 Mac has been re-written from the ground-up to support El Capitan. Cookie 5 has everything you loved about Cookie v5 plus some powerful new features. We’ve removed all the legacy code, so Cookie mac crack now only supports OS. prevents third parties from hijacking your browsing experience. The sites you visit store “cookies” in your browser without your knowledge or consent. Some are helpful, but others are frustrating and invasive.
New in Cookie:
- New Combined cookie view displays all cookie/flash/localStorage/Silverlight data in one tab to manage view.
- Individual Cookie favorites. Cookie management is now configurable for individual cookies.
- Individual Flash favorites. Flash Cookie’s can now be favorited individually.
- Individual Browser settings. It is now possible to configure different removal options for each browser.
- Better and more intuitive management of Databases/Flash and Silverlight cookies.
- More specific removal options from the Settings tab and menubar.
- New streamlined User Interface designed for El Capitan.
- Full Screen support.
- Sandboxed for your security.
Changed in Cookie:
- New Preferences window. We’ve moved the preferences out of the main interface into their own window.
- New Favorites/Tracking definitions Export format. Cookie 5 now uses a standardised JSON format for export/import of settings.
- Blacklist removal. With the addition of individual cookie favorites the blacklist didn’t make sense any more so we got rid of it.
What’s New in Version:
- Tweaked Preferences Window
- Integrated About menu into Preferences
- Performance optimisations
- Fix an issue with favorites
- Notifications should now show correctly when performing removal on Cookie quit
- Cookie now correctly quits when disabled but Remove Data on Quit is checked
- Fixed some potential issues with file access nagging
- Fixed a potential issue when uninstalling browsers
- Fixed a potential issue with remove non favs button
- Improvements to permissions requests, and added a global reset button to the permissions request panel.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.