Connectify Hotspot 2021 Mac is a virtual router that lets you share Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, and ethernet connections on your PC with your friends, family, and other devices. Connectify Hotspot Mac Crack application will scan your wireless card or other integrated device to convert your computer into a router.
Once you’ve determined that you can share the connection, all you have to do is decide on a network name and password.The tool allows you to monitor which devices are connected to your new network, as well as manage shared files and folders, among other options.
Connectify Hotspot Mac Features:
Hotspot Easily Connects All Your Devices to Wi-Fi
Connectify Hotspot makes all your devices happy. This easy-to-use virtual router application lets you share Internet from your laptop with your smartphone, tablet, media player, e-reader, other laptops, and even your nearby friends. Use it anywhere in the world without restrictions.
Ad Blocking for Client Devices
Connectify Hotspot includes an all new universal ad blocker to prevent annoying and unwanted ads from displaying on devices that join your hotspot! It can even block in-app ads on iPhones, iPads and Android mobile devices!
Bypass Device Restrictions when Connecting to the Internet
Connectify Hotspot makes the Internet traffic look like it’s all coming from your computer—even if it’s coming from connected devices, like other computers, gaming consoles, smartphones, or smart TVs. This way, you will be able to connect all your devices to the Internet without having to worry about any Internet access restrictions.
Share any Available Connection Over Wi-Fi or Ethernet
Already have a 3G or 4G USB adapter or a tethering plan for your mobile phone? Hotspot PRO and MAX editions allow you to share any Internet connection type, to keep all your devices online wherever you go, either via Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet. You can even share a VPN connection over Wi-Fi to protect all your connected devices.
Avoid Overcharges for Costly Connections
Stuck at a hotel that charges for Internet per-device? Getting into in-flight Wi-Fi? With Connectify Hotspot, join the Wi-Fi, start a hotspot, and get all of your devices online for the price of one.
Bridge Connected Devices to Your Home Network and Fix Strict NAT Issues
Your game consoles and all of your other devices will appear to be on the source network when you’re connecting them to Connectify Hotspot MAX in Bridging Mode. Get your Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and other gaming consoles working on your home network instantly. You can also fix strict NAT issues to get a moderate NAT.
Boost Your Wi-Fi Range Instantly with Wi-Fi Repeater Mode
Extend the range of your existing Wi-Fi network. Connectify Hotspot MAX is the only true Wi-Fi Repeater software for Windows. All your applications work just like they would on the original network, including gaming consoles and streaming media.
Multi-Language, Emoji, and Unicode Support
Connectify Hotspot is available in 10 languages! In addition, your hotspot name (SSID) can now include Unicode characters as well as Emojis!
All-New Dark Mode
Connectify Hotspot includes Light and Dark themes, to match your PC aesthetic. You can switch between them whenever you want, or you can just have it follow the Windows theme.
Connectify Hotspot PRO & MAX Features:
- Remove the shut-off timer on your virtual router and run your hotspot 24/7
- Easily share your mobile broadband Internet connection with other devices over Wi-Fi
- Share your laptop’s Wi-Fi connection via Ethernet so even devices without wireless cards can access your Wi-Fi
- Remove the ‘Connectify-‘ prefix, and name your hotspot whatever you want, including emojis and Unicode characters
- Turn your PC into a repeater for any existing Wi-Fi signal, extending service to a hard-to-reach basement or bedroom
- Bridging puts all of your client devices right onto the source network that you’re sharing, so game consoles and other media devices work perfectly.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.