ConceptDraw DIAGRAM 2021 Mac is designed for professional flowcharting, diagramming and illustrating. Its flexible, handy tools help business and technical users quickly document complex structures, systems and processes. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Crack Mac V charts can be shared as a variety of graphics files and CAD documents, printed pages, presentations and Web pages.
Owing to the advanced libraries of pre-drawn shapes, ConceptDraw V is perfect for most of the charting tasks including business, IT, project, UML and network diagrams. The built-in scripting language allows using ConceptDraw V to build enterprise-level visualization solutions.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Mac Features:
- Native Mac desktop app
- High quality vector images in ConceptDraw Solution Park
- ConceptDraw Pro Cracked is a professional diagramming tool which works on both Mac & PC.
- It is designed as an alternative to Visio on Mac but also on PC too.
- It is a versatile business graphics and vector drawing tool made by developers CS Odessa.
- You can be used for almost any kind of business drawing task but is most commonly used for organizational charts, computer network layouts.
- Those that frequently use ConceptDraw Diagram include Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Teachers and Marketing professionals.
- The new ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v14 provides a set of improvements designed to make your diagramming experience easier and more presentative. Below is a list of new features that help you be more efficient in the DIAGRAM v14 both on macOS and Windows platforms. Give them a try when creating your next drawing and see how much time and effort you can save.
- Enhancements When Working With Text:
- When you create a diagram, its text blocks are set to the default position relative to objects, but that’s not always the best view. The text finding buttons allow you to change the location of text with relation to an object; you can easily rotate a shape’s text block. You may need to fill in the text in your charts with symbols or special characters that are not on your keyboard. Now you can easily insert them into your drawing.
- Multi-Page File Preview in a File Manager:
- MS Windows and Apple macOS provide several ways to display the contents of files on a computer. The preview panel allows you to get a preview of your documents and pictures, directly from File Manager. Both – Finder on macOS Catalina and Windows Explorer now can display a preview of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM multi-page files.
- Improved Export to Graphic Formats:
- An image with a higher PPI usually has a higher quality. This can be important when working with digital images. You can set pixel density (PPI) when exporting your ConceptDraw drawings to some graphic formats, especially when preparing stuff for printing.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.