Compressor 2021 Mac dds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. A simple interface lets you quickly customize output settings, enhance images, and package your film for sale on the iTunes Store. For even faster conversions, easily set up distributed encoding using other Mac computers. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Advanced Encoding for Final Cut Pro:
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn’t installed on their workstations
- Easily create an iTunes Store Package for iTunes Store submission.
Efficient Encoding Workflow:
- Work fast in a modern, single-window interface with preset Destinations for common encoding tasks
- Experiment freely with encoding options and zoom in the Viewer to watch content with true pixel accuracy
- Display and assign channels to QuickTime audio tracks prior to processing
- Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files
- Build custom Destinations to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files
- Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease
- Support for Industry Standards
- Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes
- Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook
- Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step
- Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting
- Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more.
- Adds the ability to modify the start timecode of a source clip or audio file.
- Adds the ability to choose the color palette and dithering algorithm to minimize the file size of PNGs and GiFs.
- Adds the ability to resize vertical video to other vertical frame sizes and square video to other square frame sizes with new Up To presets in the inspector.
- Adds the ability to resize video to vertical and square aspect ratios using new presets for Cropping and Padding in the inspector.
- Allows a user to disable passthrough of source metadata to output audio files and MOV, MP4, M4V, and MXF video formats.
- Adds an alert when a group of shared computers contains a Mac with an incompatible Compressor version.
- Adds support for MXF language tags.
- Adds the ability to write an AVCHD disk image to the file system.
- Adds keyboard shortcuts to create new batches for iTunes Store or IMF Packages types.
- Fixes an issue where DPX or Cineon image sequences were imported with an incorrect frame rate.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.