Complete Anatomy 2021 Mac Prepare to experience the world’s most advanced anatomy learning platform. With groundbreaking innovations such as patented state-of-the-art tools, 3D recordings with audio and moving muscles, you can free yourself from other static atlases and elevate your learning in an entirely new way! Medical students, medical professionals and lifelong learners will love interacting with over 6,200 high-resolution anatomical structures in breathtaking 3D.
An Apple Design Award Winner 2021, Complete Anatomy Mac Crack seamlessly blends intuitive design with anatomical accuracy. An exclusive selection of world-renowned anatomy experts have come together to form the newly established Academic Review Board, guiding the model to even greater levels of detail. You can also download Complete Anatomy 7 Crack
Complete Anatomy for mac transform traditionally 2D learning material into 3D & bring anatomy to life with features such as tracing nerve paths and tools that help to visualize complex functions, such as nerve supply to muscles, individual layer guides to identify bone parts/surfaces and muscle origin/insertion points. Want to instantly create your own content? Manipulating the model is easy and intuitive, add Labels or Tools as you please, then Save. Our in-app cloud sharing platform provides an easy way to share this content with other users or to your own private or university group.
- Dissection course on Spine and Abdomen, in collaboration with Gray’s family of textbooks
- Atlas of over 700 Screens, inspired by Gray’s family of textbooks
- Micromodels: Hepatic Lobule & Transverse colon
- Updates to the onboarding process should make it an even smoother experience for you to get going
- Some experience improvements for customers who have created screens on older model versions
- Minor UX improvements to the new Atlas
- Improved performance.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.