ColorWell 2022 Mac handy addition to any web-developer’s toolbox. ColorWell for mac crack provides instant access to the Mac OS Color Wheel from your system menu bar.
Some Uses for ColorWell:
- Store and instantly retrieve unlimited color palettes
- Create color palettes by dragging and dropping images
- Quickly grab hex / rgb / hsl / swift/objc code snippets from any source.
- Easily convert between hex / rgb and hsl.
- Quickly eyeball any hex / rgb / hsl color.
- Quick conversion of hex / rgb / hsl or the colorpicker into NSColor / UIColor Objective-C or Swift ready code.
ColorWell Mac Features:
- System wide color palettes – ColorWell synchronize’s palettes with the macOS System color picker. So, all your carefully created color schemes are available for use in Pages, Affinity Photo, Final Cut Pro or any other first class macOS app!
- Professional file support – ColorWell supports import and export to JSON, Adobe .ase, and Apple .clr file formats. This makes it easier than ever to share your color schemes.
- Full History support – Every color change you make is saved to History. So even if you can’t remember what color you were inspecting 3 days ago – ColorWell can! History support is not limited to single colors, the entire color state is saved on each change.
- Advanced palette generation – Use stored palettes as a starting point, fine-tune individual colors. Grab complementary, analagous, triadic, tetradic, or monochromatic colors from the palette generator. Rip colors from images, and finetune the color selection. You can create palette’s with unlimited number’s of swatches.
- Updated copyright
- Remove legacy Sparkle
- Small UI fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.