Color Finale Pro 2021 Mac Industry standard grading tools in your FCP X timeline. It has been designed to be really simple to use yet contains a complete professional color tool set familiar to professional Colorists.
A simple interface, efficient workflow, real-time processing, and semi-automated functionality, make color grading on Color Finale incredibly fast. Color grading and advanced image processing, all in one package, and all on your Final Cut Pro X timeline.
Color Finale Pro Mac Features:
- Layer Based Grading – The power and elegance of grading via layers. We incorporate the best features of image editing applic ations.
- Telecine Tools – Industry standard 3 Way Color Corrector and RGB Curves. We incorporate the best that the telecine suite has to offer.
- LUT Utility – Apply industry standard Look Up Tables like OSIRIS and ImpulZ to accurately emulate the look of 35mm film.
- Vector Grading – Powerful vector based grading to apply quick and accurate secondaries.
- Speed – Fine-tuned color toolset with streamlined UI for faster grading workflow compared to Final Cut Pro X standard color tools.
- Efficiency – Keep your project in Final Cut Pro X for all your high-end color grading needs – no round tripping required.
- Image Quality – Avoid color management or image compression degradation issues between editing and grading system.
- Value – New image processing and image analysis tools included – no need to purchase additional plugins.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.