Color Finale 2020 Mac Most Powerful and Exciting Way to Color Grade in Final Cut Pro X. The power and elegance of grading via layers. We incorporate the best features of image editing applications.
Industry standard 3 Way Color Corrector and RGB Curves. We incorporate the best that the telecine suite has to offer. Apply industry standard Look Up Tables like OSIRIS and ImpulZ to accurately emulate the look of 35mm film. Powerful vector based grading to apply quick and accurate secondaries.
Experience Grading in a Whole New Way: Industry standard grading tools in your FCP X timeline
Layer Based Grading:
The power and elegance of grading via layers. We incorporate the best features of image editing applications.
Industry standard 3 Way Color Corrector and RGB Curves. We incorporate the best that the telecine suite has to offer.
Powerful vector based grading to apply quick and accurate secondaries.
You Can Trust Our Experience.
Color Finale Pro Mac Features:
- Telecine-Style Color Wheels
- RGB Curves Tool
- LUT Utility
- LUT Gallery
- Vector Grading With 6 Color Vectors
- Color Matching With X-Rite Color Checker Passport Video
- Support For Control Panels From Tangent Devices
- Color Management With ACES Working Color Space
- Group Grading
- Save New Grades As Presets
- HSL Curves Tool
- LUT Expor.
- Color Preset Store: Access to presets developed by colorists and other professional artists.
- Author And Save Your Own LUTs and Presets: Create your own color grading looks and reuse or share with others…
- NEW HSL Curves: Selectively change colors in your scene to better fit your color palette.
- ASCEND Color Finale Colorist Presets: Experience a whole new set of 30 looks to elevate your grading style and attract clients to your brand.
- Look Hacking System: How To Recreate Any Look: This bonus is going to make it faster and easier for you to recreate the look of your favorite film…
- Color Grading Academy For Color Finale: Learn the art of color grading with Color Finale in our online training program. Everything you need to get the most cinematic look from your camera, stand out from competitors and land the next big project with a major client…
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.