Colibri 2021 Mac is a native macOS audio player built from scratch on BASS technology. Colibri for mac supports crystal-clear bit-perfect playback of all popular lossless and lossy audio formats, uses only a tiny amount of computing power, and offers a clean and intuitive user experience. Colibri crack uses a barely noticable amount of computing power during the playback of your music. It is able to playback the most widely used range of file formats in terms of lossless audio: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, APE, TTA and WavPack – along with these popular lossy formats: Ogg Vorbis, MP1/MP2/MP3 and AAC/M4A. Additional format support might be considered if requested.
Handles CUE Sheets reads, processes – and to some extent – sanitizes cue sheets. Malformed and disordered content is reprocessed during loading and should audio files written in the sheet be missing then Colibri makes a few educated guesses on the possible file name/extension. If the sheet does not contain artist, song title or album information then Colibri tries to extract the song info from the audio file header itself. Picks up where you left off saves your current playlist upon quitting and re-opens your songs when you start it up again, maintaining the song data between playback sessions, regardless of having them previously loaded from CUE sheets or single files.
Apple’s Sandbox protection is fully supported. Colibri does its’ best to avoid most problems before, during and after playback – however there are situations where error checking and guessing indexes won’t suffice. Loading unsupported files show up as an error message in the status bar and files that have disappeared since loading are automatically removed and skipped upon being reached in the playlist.Understands your language is capable of rendering the song information as it was intended to be shown: of all the tried metadata it had no problem with displaying cyrillic or kanji/katakana/hiragana characters mixed with ASCII.Colibri Mac Features:
- FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, APE, TTA, DSD, WavPack.
- Ogg Vorbis, MP1/MP2/MP3 and AAC/M4A.
- Network streams/online radio.
- MOD and MIDI files (with per song SoundFont support).
- Reads, processes – and to some extent – sanitizes cue sheets.
- The long awaited rewrite is finally here! Big Sur and native Apple Silicon support (ZXTune however, is not yet available when running on Apple Silicon), many bugs have been fixed and new features have been added: multiple loop options, RAM Disk support, always on top, cue sheet encoding selection, allow system sleep while stopped/paused, per-device settings, default sound output support, extended title bar and status bar options, switchable album art scanning (also known as the sandbox pop-up).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.