Coda 2020 Mac is a powerful Web editor that puts everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this update is, truly, major.
Coda for mac crack the web. You demand a fast, clean, and powerful text editor. Pixel-perfect preview. A built-in way to open and manage your local and remote files. And maybe a dash of SSH. Say hello, Coda. While the pitch is simple, building Coda was anything but. How do you elegantly wrap everything together? Well, we did it. And today, Coda has grown to be a critical tool for legions of web developers around the world.
New! in Coda:
- Syntax highlighting is anywhere from 4 to 10 times faster. Symbol parsing is 10 times faster. It’s real zippier.
- Vertical indentation guides. Customizable column guide. Color-coded traditional or visual tabs.
- Site-wide autocomplete of your functions, classes, and variables, all indexed from your local files.
- Manage your existing plugins, and discover new and exciting ones, via Coda’s preferences.
- Easily override and edit a site’s CSS, live, right within Coda’s Preview.
- Publishing. Coda can now track and publish files modified outside of Coda. Plus a handy “Save and Publish” shortcut.
- Sync your sites, passwords, and private keys to all of your Macs and more.
- Improved compatibility with macOS Sierra.
- Switched to the new W3C HTML validator.
- Updated the Haml reference book source.
- Improved YAML syntax highlighting.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Prompt before closing’ Terminal preference was not honored.
- Cloning a Git repository whose URL contains spaces no longer fails.
- Fixed a possible crash when attempting to fold unclosed comment blocks at the end of a document.
- Fixed a possible crash when removing a user from a shared document.
- Fixed an issue where proxy passwords were not saved as expected.
- Fixed a possible crash when using the Terminal with ncurses based applications.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.