CloudMounter 2019 Mac is a cloud manager for easy work with data stored on multiple cloud services. CloudMounter makes working with multiple cloud storage services easy by letting you access and manage your data through your Mac’s Finder. CloudMounter works with all popular services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, OpenStack Swift, Amazon S3 and Dropbox. Not only that – the app also allows you to connect to remote FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers the way you would connect to any shared location in your local network.
You can also increase cloud security with data encryption. Encrypted files cannot be read without a decryption key, so even if someone gets ahold of your data, they won’t be able to get into its contents. With CloudMounter crack mac your login data is protected as well, credentials you enter are stored in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the servers and storage accounts.
CloudMounter Mac Features:
- Mount cloud storage as local drive and work with online files the same way as with local ones.
- Mount FTP and SFTP server as drive and manage your online files as if they were stored on your machine.
- Connect to your web servers through standard or secure FTP protocols, map FTP as local drive in Finder.
- CloudMounter you can conveniently view the full file structure of a website or a file server.
- Store any number of files of any size in your Amazon S3 or on WebDAV servers and get easy access to them.
- It brings your work with Amazon S3 storage to the next level.
- It is easy to mount your favorite secure online storage to Mac as a removable disk.
- This gives you the possibility to conveniently manage your data in your Amazon S3 account, choosing whether to connect to Amazon’s entire account.
- You can mount Dropbox accounts as drives without installing them on your computer and copying the content to your local drive.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.