Clipboard Manager for mac 2019 is smart clipboard history manager, which stores everything you copy for the later uses.
Clipboard Manager Mac Features:
- Native Mac Interface – Paste or delete content by swipe gesture.
- Direct Paste – Paste content direct to the current application.
- Paste as Plain Text – Paste text with or without format.
- Paste Last Content – Paste last content by shortcuts Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 9.
- Drag and Drop – Drag and drop content to any application.
- Bulk Actions – Paste, delete or share more contents at one time.
- Quick Look – Large preview for any type content.
- Clipboard Sharing – Share content with your friends.
- Open Content – Open content in default application.
- Search and Filter Content – text search and filter content by content type.
- Favorite Content – Choose your favorite content for easy search.
- Most Used Content – Sort content by most used.
- Global Shortcut – Show application from anywhere.
- Mode without Dock Icon – Show application window on active screen and active space.
- Ignored Applications – Ignore the copied content from these applications.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.