CLion for mac 2019 power tool for A power language. Smart C and C++ editor. Thanks to native C and C++ support, including C++11 standard, libc++ and Boost, CLion knows your code through and through and takes care of the routine while you focus on the important things.
Instantly navigate to a symbol’s declaration or context usages, find your way through the code base with structure and hierarchical views. Add class members, override/implement functions, wrap a block of code with a statement, or generate a declaration from actual usage all via simple keyboard shortcuts. Rename symbols, move members up/down the hierarchy, change function signature, and be sure CLion’s automated refactorings will accurately propagate the appropriate changes throughout your code.
With CLion key mac you can create code that’s beautiful and correct at the same time. Potential code issues are identified instantly and fixed as you type! Be sure all the proper changes are handled automatically by CLion.
CLion Mac Features:
- CLion also performs Data Flow analysis to find out all the cases.
- Investigate and solve problems with ease through CLion’s friendly debugger.
- You can work with a command line prompt, Far, powershell, bash, or other tools.
- Get the complete view of your project with variable values shown right in the editor as you debug.
- Inspect the state of all the variable for a chosen function in the stack frame, or monitor variable/expression changes during the debug session.
- CLion handles your changes in CMake files automatically, using all the information from there during code editing and refactorings.
- Popular VCS supported out of the box include Subversion, Git, GitHub, Mercurial, CVS, Perforce (via plugin), and TFS.
- CLion also seamlessly integrates with Google Test framework.
- Run any command without leaving the IDE: locally or remotely using the SSH protocol.
- To help you focus on code and raise your productivity, CLion has keyboard shortcuts for nearly all its features, actions and commands.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.