Clearview 2020 Mac Easy-to-use tabbed style ebook reader, equipped with library shelf, supports popular ebook formats as PDF, EPUB, CHM, and MOBI. Clearview mac crack can make annotations, insert bookmarks, and do searching freely.
Just drag the folders containing e-book files from finder and drop on the Clearview shelf, all the files information will be imported to the library quickly, then you can browse, search and read the books from shelf easily. With book folders and book collections cooperating together, you will find that books organization is such an easy thing.
Cover flow preview of books
- Drag and drop from library or finder to construct book collections.
- Capability to edit book meta info and change book cover.
Tabbed style window make reading smooth and efficient
- With several related books organized in the same window, you do not have to look for and switch between the book windows everywhere. further more, with a shelf tab and book file tabs living in the same window, browsing and reading is so easy.
- Restore multiple closed tabs;
Powerful searching capabilities
- You can find a book quickly by the file name, content, author, title or publisher.
- You can also search in a book for specified texts.
- Sorting search results by page or rank.
- Popular book formats support, PDF, EPUB, CHM and MOBI, with almost the same excellent reading experiences.
- Thumbnails display of book pages.
- Book page color themes (Normal, Sepia, Night time);
- Text fonts adjustment (Size, line height and font family).
- Printing support for all book formats;
Each of 4 book formats can be presented in four reading layouts. Page flip or continuous scrolling, single page or two columns. You can read a EPUB, MOBI or CHM book like a PDF book in a continuous mode, by scrolling pages quickly, you do not have to flip page and a page, and no need to pause to click the next chapter.
- Annotations and bookmarks support on all 4 book formats.
- Revisions will be saved in library database automatically, not on the original book files, so “save changes” prompt dialog won’t appear in your smooth reading.
- For pdf, you can also choose (with a preference option) to save annotations to the original pdf file, this way make Clearview a compact editor for pdf;
- Line, arrow, rectangle, ellipse, highlight, strike, underline, free text, comments – for PDF annotations;
- Note/Comment, highlight, strike, underline – for EPUB, MOBI, CHM annotations;
- Customizable annotation colors and line width;
- Export PDF with annotations;
- Export notes as RTF file, pdf or print;
- Export/convert epub/mobi/chm book as a pdf book;
What’s New in Version:
- Restore opening tabs after crash;
- Adjustment page down and page up keys behavior;
- Optimize search;
- Add custom font option to reading preferences.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.