ClearDisk 2019 Mac lets you get rid of unnecessary files quickly and efficiently because it searches for them in those places where they congregate.
ClearDisk Mac Features:
- Language Resources: ClearDisk will remove unnecessary language resources from OS X and enable you to reclaim several hundred megabytes of disk space.
- Downloads: ClearDisk helps to clean up the huge space which is being used in this folder by files you have even forgotten about.
- Caches: ClearDisk cleans items stored in Cache files which eat up disk space.
- Trash: ClearDisk also clears the Trash. “Empty Trash” – a simple operation, but people tend to toss things into the Trash and rarely remember to empty it periodically.
Perform three simple steps to get the excellent result:
- Scan the disk to identify the unnecessary files and display them with short explanation text..
- Select files to be deleted.
- Remove unnecessary files.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.