CleanShot X 2022 Mac a good reference to the new Landing Page direction I want to take One Page Love. Slightly more lenient on links to other meta pages as long as the Single Page presents everything a customer would want to know before purchase. CleanShot X Cracked product demos are crisp! CleanShot X Mac Crack testimonials are a masterclass strategically positioned around the page relevant to the section. And the explainer video is just perfect. You can also download CleanShot X 3 Crack
CleanShot X Mac Features:
Our overlay makes sharing a breeze. Instantly save, copy or drag & drop screenshots or screen recordings to other apps. Whatever your workflow looks like, it’s going to fit.
In a matter of seconds highlight important parts of your screenshot with our annotation tool. Loved by our users, it beats any other annotation app.
Upload your captures to our blazing-fast Cloud and instantly get a shareable link.
Need to capture something that doesn’t fit on your screen? Maybe you want to save a chat history or a larger chunk of code? We got you covered!
It’s all about making things easier. In a few clicks, record your screen and save it as a video or an optimized GIF file.
Keep a reference of anything you need always visible. It will float above all windows.
Take a screenshot or record your screen without icons on your Desktop. You can even hide them permanently so they don’t distract you.Self-timer
Take a screenshot after a specified delay to capture the perfect moment.
Scale down Retina
You can automatically scale down Retina screenshots to standard resolution.
Never waste time on trying to perfectly align your screenshots again.
Set a specific photo or a plain color as a wallpaper for screenshots and screen recordings.
Tweak your workflow
You can adjust lots of settings and tailor CleanShot Mac Crack exactly to your needs.
Made for Mac
A completely native app gives you the performance you expect.
- Reopened screenshots from the Quick Access Overlay are now editable
- Added option to ask for destination on “Save” button on Quick Access Overlay
- Added auto-increment and new month format to the file name editor
- Added option to change screenshot format when using “Save as” in Annotate
- Improved file name compatibility by removing illegal characters
- Improved displaying small pinned screenshots
- Fixed bug with copying screenshot to clipboard when both copy and upload actions were enabled
- Fixed bug with displaying fullscreen and scrolling capture screenshots in Annotate
- Fixed crash on right-click on the Quick Access Overlay
- Fixed bug with using Video Editor to convert vertical smartphone videos
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.