CleanMyMac 2023 cleaning software. Clean, optimize, and maintain your Mac with the all-new CleanMyMac. It scans every inch of your system, removes gigabytes of junk in just two clicks, and monitors the health of your Mac. CleanMyMac Crack shows you what to clean, you just have to choose when.
It scans everything on your Mac, including your Mac’s system, iTunes, Mail, iPhoto, Trash bins, and even old folders that have been secretly avoiding you. Plus, it knows exactly what can be safely cleaned from your Mac and what can’t. Almost like it’s got a brain or something.
- Your Mac deserves its own cleaning genius.
- Mac cleaners should be too.
- CleanMyMac 3’s Smart Cleanup relies on just one button to scan.
- 100% safe-to-delete, so you never have to worry about removing.
- Our number one priority is keeping your Mac safe.
- It’s called the Safety Database and is a list of rules, items.
- You can be absolutely sure that you’re only cleaning up the right files.
- CleanMyMac lets you get rid of all the added extras on your Mac.
- Trim gigabytes off your photo library without losing a single picture.
- You see, anytime you edit or rotate a photo, iPhoto creates a duplicate.
- This means gigabytes of useless copies.
- CleanMyMac cleans out all of them without harming any of your photos.
- Each and every attachment you receive in Mail, from PDFs to signatures.
- CleanMyMac is happy to take care of it for you.
- iTunes stores gigabytes of files other than your music, including outdated.
- iTunes and you’ll have more space for your tunes in no time.
- CleanMyMac to discover all the old files you’ve forgotten about on your hard.
- Macs do too, and CleanMyMac empties all of them with just a click.
- It finds all your Trash bins: external drive trashes, iPhoto trash, Mail trash.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.