CISDEM DuplicateFinder 2021 revamped version that much smartly finds and removes duplicate files in batches on Mac OS. Designed with accurate duplicate scanning algorithms, a faster speed, and a bunch of new features, the new DuplicateFinder comes to give you the best solution on finding and deleting duplicate files in one go. Try our revamped DuplicateFinder for Mac today and you will be shocked by the amount of duplicates that are cluttering up your Mac!
You have a ton of options for finding duplicate files on Mac, but only a few really help you find the true duplicates. Even though two files are exactly the same, they can still have different filenames. For example, sometimes you’ll have an xxx.png and xxx(1).png. DuplicateFinder comes with enhanced scanning algorithms which can quickly find the biggest duplicates based on file content. User can stop the scan and instantly clean a considerable amount of space. DuplicateFinder makes use of “Smart Baskets” for a quick and easy organization of the found items, with the ability to classify all duplicate files to 7 categories: Documents, Images, Musics, Videos, Archives, Package, and Others and show duplicate files in both pie chart and tab view.
You’ll see the number of files scanned, the duplicate count, and the amount of storage space the duplicate files consume. You can click on any culprit to preview it or trace the location of it and its duplicate(s). When it comes to deleting files, Cisdem Duplicate Finder crack mac offers several safeguards. You may tick the boxes of duplicates you wish to remove, or, you can delete duplicate files in bulk, we make sure that it’ll keep at least one instance of each duplicated item for sake of safety. Also in settings window, you can set to delete duplicates to trash or delete it completely.
CISDEM DuplicateFinder Mac Features:
- Show duplicate files in both pie chart and tab view
- Find true duplicate files, regardless of name
- Remove duplicates in your desired ways
- You can also hide some duplicate files and add it to the exclude Lists.
- Support One-click auto selection/deselection of all duplicates at ease.
- Support setting sorts for duplicate files by size, file, name or file count.
- Support full screen so you can locate and preview duplicate files in ease.
- Fully support to scan and find duplicate files from Internal Mac hard drives and External storage.
- Regardless of file names, it can quickly find the true duplicate files with Precise detection of duplicates via MD5 value check-sum algorithm.
- Add support for remove duplicates from prioritized location.
- Refined the issue when scanning for duplicate photos.
- Refined the capability to find duplicates in Music on macOS Big Sur.
- Greatly improved duplicate photo scanning capability.
- Improved similar image finding capability.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.