Cisdem Document Reader 2021 Mac lets you easily read, print, and save WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, DjVu, PDF, and Winmail.dat files. Using different view styles with the toolbar set to view mode, search pane, page navigation, zoom, rotate, save, copy will give you a great reading experience. What is more, you can even personalize the toolbar according to your needs.
Cisdem Document Reader Mac Features:
- Excellent Reader for WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, and PDF Files – Cisdem Document Reader Crack Mac is an excellent document reader that can easily read WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, PDF files. When reading files, all elements in these documents will be accurately presented, including original text styles, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, layout, and formatting.
- Smooth Reading Experience – With a double-click you can easily open WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, PDF, DjVu, and Winmail.dat files in batches. With its fast rendering engine, you can browse large files without lags. What is more, DocumentReader also provides different page-reading styles with its toolbar displaying a table of content, page thumbnails, search pane, page navigation, zoom, rotate, save, etc. You can also modify this toolbar in any way you like.
- Export the Files or Directly Print Them for Further Use – By using DocumentReader, you can convert and export the files to different formats so that these files are able be edited or shared with others. Supported ouput formats include PDF, RTFD, Text, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF. Meanwhile, it will automatically connect to available printers, in which case you can preview, set page ranges, and the number of copies to print the documents directly.
- Free to download and get the document reader.
- Totally free to open and read any PDF files.
- Some minor bugs fixed and optimization.
- Optimize XPS display quality.
- Improved DjVu file opening speed.
- Refined memory usage.
- Fix minor bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.