Cinemagraph Pro 2019 Mac makes creation super-easy and fast. Simply import a video, select a still frame and paint motion directly on the screen. Your cinemagraph instantly comes to life. Export in broadcast quality or upload to flixel and easily share with the world. Winner of a 2014 Apple Design Award. Cinemagraph Pro for mac crack used by top photographers, videographers, and digital marketers. Easily create cinemagraphs for ads, the Web, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, Google+, and digital displays.
Cinemagraph Pro Mac Features:
- Import a video, image sequence or capture in camera. Trim the clip to the perfect length.
- Export a still frame to Photoshop or other image apps for editing, then import it back.
- Select an area to bring to life by simply “live-masking” motion right into the image.
- Select repeat or bounce loop style, loop crossfade, and speed.
- Complete control over your color adjustments.
- Set the crop and rotate to straighten your image.
- Precise color adjustments with a new tone curve.
- Turbocharge editing with adjustable presets.
- You can share your cinemagraphs with thousands more.
What’s New in Cinemagraph Pro 2 for macOS:
- New user interface makes editing faster and easier than ever
- Cinemagraphs have always been ridiculously easy, fast and fun to create with Cinemagraph Pro. With Cinemagraph Pro 2, we’ve made creation even faster with a brand new interface that unifies all editing modes. You now Mask, Trim, Loop and apply Presets to your cinemagraphs all within the same mode. You’ll be amazed at how this improves your workflow and saves you time.
- Powerful new video transformations that enable cinemagraphs of different shapes and sizes
- You can now easily create cinemagraphs of all shapes and sizes for ads, web, social media, digital displays, television and more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.