Cinema Grade Pro 2020 Mac is a modern color grading software built from the ground up that runs as a plugin inside of Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro X on the Mac.
With Cinema Grade color grading at once becomes easier and faster by enabling direct on screen color grading, professionally guided colorist’s workflow and over 90 built-in Hollywood style color looks with real time preview of your favorite LUTs.
Cinema Grade Pro Mac Features:
- Easily adjust exposure and contrast with click and drag up/down motions to increase or decrease exposure/contrast.
- Selectively adjust shadows, mids and highs based on where you click.
- Be guided every step of the way from fixing shots, matching multiple shots together and applying a final ‘look’ grade.
- Choose from over 60 “look” presets based on Hollywood films and organised based on the narrative of the story.
- Make changes and fixes directly in the viewer with the industries’ only simple point-and-click grading. It’s as easy as painting or sketching.
- Achieve instant white balance with built-in auto tool.
- Color temperature can then be fine-tuned by dragging up on the image to warm it up or down to cool it down.
- Easily perform secondary color corrections to change the hue, luma and saturation of specific colors or objects in a scene based on where you click.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.