CINEMA 4D Studio 2020 Mac is the professional 3D package for your needs. If you want to create advanced 3D graphics and need a helping hand to ensure you create jaw-dropping graphics quickly and easily, then Cinema 4D for mac is the choice for you. It comes in four different flavours for everyone’s taste.
Cinema 4D New Release offers both great tools and enhancements you can put to use immediately and a peek into the foundations for the future. Designers choose Cinema 4D for its fast, easy workflow and rock-solid stability, and Release 19 makes your workflow even faster, expands your horizons with new features and offers dependability you can count on.
CINEMA 4D Studio Mac Features:
- Depth of Field and Screen Space Reflections you’ll get render-quality results in real-time.
- You can control dynamics with connectors, glue pieces together, add detail to cracks and more.
- Tap into today’s top trend – render Stereo 360° VR videos for YouTube, Facebook, Oculus or Vive.
- Maximize viewport and render speed, and prepare assets for game workflows.
- New generator preserves UV-mapped textures.
- Create Point Clouds or basic mesh from motion-tracked footage.
- Pose space deformation and improved weighting workflow.
- Create audio-reactive animations based on multiple frequencies from a single MP3.
- Whether you’re on Windows or Mac, you can experience the future of GPU rendering in Cinema 4D – physically-based, deeply integrated and extremely interactive.
- Use animated GIFs and MP4s as textures, and render directly to MP4, DDS and improved OpenEXR. All the image, video and sound formats import faster and support more options.
- Experience improved N-gon and Edge handling in Align and Reverse Normal commands.
- Real-time display of reflections and displacement as you paint.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.