CINEMA 4D 2020 Mac gives you the best in fluid simulation, directly inside Cinema 4D. Now you can achieve high-end simulations with an even easier workflow.
Why use CINEMA 4D?
- Cinema 4D is built on RealFlow’s Dyverso solver so you get the best in fluid simulation, with an easy workflow.
- Forget about going back and forth between 3D platforms.
- You no longer have to worry about network dependencies, permissions, or IP issues.
- Now you can use native Cinema 4D modifiers and tools combined with RealFlow.
- RealFlow is GPU accelerated, supporting CUDA and OpenCL.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.