ChronoSync 10 Mac full is the professional choice for periodic backups, bootable drive clones and folder synchronizations. Target any device or folder visible in Finder such as a volume, thumb drive, NAS, disk image, server another Mac! ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, powerful application. Add InterConneX and use ChronoSync to push files and folders to your iDevice!
ChronoSync Effortless to setup synchronization and backup utility featuring a clean and organized design. Finding your way around the ChronoSync mac free download main window is fairly intuitive: start by setting up the source and target volumes, and then select the synchronization method and direction from the drop down menu placed in the center of the configuration panel. ChronoSync is able to work with most volumes connected to your Mac.
ChronoSync for Mac Features:
- You have to synchronize files if you want to have access.
- ChronoSync will automatically copy the changes.
- Backups, on the other hand, represent a one direction transfer.
- Enables you to backup entire operating systems.
- ChronoSync is capable to create a bootable backup of your system.
- You will have an exact replica of your system that can be run immediately.
- ChronoSync you to store the bootable backup on a remote network location.
- On top of all the data handling rules that can be personalized via.
- The application also enables you to schedule specific tasks.
- This way you can make sure that your data is backed up.
- Reliable solution for backing up information and synchronizing data.
- This way you can work on the same files on multiple devices.
- Amazingly there are more than 80 different backup and file synchronization.
- ChronoSync offers the ability to preview every operation a sync.
- Most backup programs leave you on your own when it comes time.
- It offers a full user interface for restoring files and retrieving older files.
- Email notifications, notification center, and push notifications to your iPhone.
- No other sync/backup tool offers this many notification options.
- You get home from work and open your laptop.
- ChronoAgent allows you to sync/backup data.
- It is pretty easy to use even when configuring extensive backup regimens.
- Most users will just configure it and let it do its thing in the background.
Enhancements and Changes:
- Added Bootable Backup support on Apple Silicon/M1 Macs for macOS 12.4.
- New power manager behaviors..
- Modified the Bootable Backup list of automatically excluded items.
- Added more informative error messages to the console when an agent connection is lost.
- Made a wholesale change throughout ChronoSync regarding how sheet windows are displayed and managed, removing old, deprecated APIs.
- Added logic to simulate user activity when running the Clone Volume command.
- Improved exception handling when loading and saving sync task documents.
- Fixed a bug whereby ChronoSync was not properly creating a Keychain entry.
- Fixed a bug whereby some Direct Messaging e-mail provider connections were failing.
- Fixed a bug whereby responding to the completion of a relocation of the archive was taking place in a background thread which would raise an exception.
- Fixed a bug whereby a relocation of the archive was not guaranteed to create a new archive with the proper document ID.
- Fixed a bug when duplicating sync tasks or choosing a new, custom archive location where the source archive path was not properly constructed.
- Fixed a bug that could leave interval timers in place when closing Sync Task and Container Task document windows that could lead to a crash.
- Fixed a bug whereby certain classes could respond to events in a background thread which would raise an exception in newer versions of macOS.
- Fixed a bug whereby the Bootable Backup Assistant could allow the user to advance to the next step even when there were no valid source volumes to choose from.
- Fixed a bug whereby when collecting information about a mounted volume, an exception could be raise if some volume details were unobtainable.
- Fixed a bug which could cause failure to delete items in an archive when the corresponding sync task is being deleted.
- Fixed a bug that could cause failure to duplicate an archive when duplicating a sync task.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur when refreshing the Analyze Panel’s contents while running a sync task.
- Fixed a bug whereby relative date rules were not getting properly encoded/decoded in v10 format sync task documents.
- Fixed a bug whereby custom archive locations were not being properly decoded from pre-v10 file formats.
- Fixed a bug whereby the “Allow SmartScan” setting for Target Options was not being properly interpreted.
- Fixed a bug whereby the SyncDocumentDeleter would not generate any error messages if it failed because it could not locate an archive that it was instructed to delete.
- Fixed a bug whereby the SyncDocumentDeleter would not prompt the user about archive deletion if the sync task was never previously run.
- Fixed a bug whereby package merge operations were not being asked to aggregate modi fication dates of merged packages, thus causing unnecessary calls to aggregate package contents after the merge was completed. This was causing timeouts and lost agent connections on some systems.
- Fixed a problem with the SyncDocumentDuplicator whereby it would continue to duplicate the task document even if an error occurred while duplicating the task document’s archive.
- Fixed a problem with the SyncDocumentDuplicator and SyncDocumentDeleter whereby no attempt was made to mount a target archive’s volume when duplicating or deleting an associated archive.
- Fixed a problem whereby the SyncTargetArchiveMover would not properly cleanup after itself if a problem occurred when moving an archive.
- Fixed a bug whereby when specifying a custom archive location in the Options Panel ChronoSync would fail to move non-document relative archives.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.