Charles Web Debugging Proxy 2021 Mac is a web proxy (HTTP Proxy / HTTP Monitor) that runs on your own computer. Your web browser (or any other Internet application) is then configured to access the Internet through Charles crack mac, and Charles Web Debugging Proxy mac crack is then able to record and display for you all of the data that is sent and received.
Charles Web Debugging Proxy Mac Features:
- SSL Proxying view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging : view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF: view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator.
- Java 11.0.11
- CLI improvements
- Bearer authentication display improved
- Copy cURL Request: quotes fixed for Windows
- Fix NTLM authentication over H2
- Fix DNS Spoofing for SSL to domain names that don’t actually exist
- Fix bug where some requests were incorrectly marked as mapped
- macOS disabled text colours fixed
- macOS: Improve “Install Charles Root Certificate in Java VMs” for new locations
- macOS: Update “Install Charles Root Certificate in iOS Simulators” for new locations and database format.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.