Carbon Copy Cloner 2019 Mac backups are better than ordinary backups. Suppose the unthinkable happens while you’re under deadline to finish a project your Mac is unresponsive and all you hear is an ominous, repetitive clicking noise coming from its hard drive. With ordinary backups, you’ll spend your day rushing out to a store to buy a new hard drive and then sit in front of your computer reinstalling the operating system and restoring data. Carbon Copy Cloner mac crack completely redesigned interface that puts all of the most-used features at your fingertips. The disk center, scheduled tasks, and the cloning console are integrated into a single window.
Configure your email account settings once and use across multiple tasks. There are also new ways to customize CCC’s email notifications. Run tasks hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or whenever you connect to your backup drive. Tasks can also be limited to running only on weekday or weekends. By default, tasks will not start if a laptop is running on battery power, and the task will start as soon as AC power is restored. Authentication is no longer required every time you want to run a task. CCC will require authentication once for an administrative user, and then that user will have one-click access to starting, stopping, and configuring tasks. Non-admin users will be required to authenticate with admin credentials to start, stop, or modify backup tasks.
Quickly view when your tasks have run and if they were successful. Restrict the list by task name, source volume, destination volume, or run date. Receive details information and advice on tasks that resulted in errors. Quickly learn more about your volumes or create a Recovery HD, all while easily seeing all tasks that involve the selected disk, as well as the last time each task ran. All of your favorite advanced features can still be accessed through the advanced settings mode. Create a bootable clone of your hard drive, but also keep copies of your recently deleted and changed files just in case. Keep tabs on currently running backup tasks, create a new task, or run a scheduled task.
Carbon Copy Cloner Mac Feature:
- Compatible with OS X Yosemite and El Capitan
- Redesigned, one-window interface
- Edit scheduled tasks
- Menubar application
- Simple view mode
- Chain tasks together
- Run tasks only on weekdays or weekends
- Task collision detection (prevent two tasks from writing to the same destination simultaneously)
- Choose to run backups only when connected to a power source
- Administrators authenticate only once, ever
- Customizable email notifications
- Command line application
- Visual quickstart guides
- Bootable backups
- Smart updates
- Run backups on a schedule
- Back up to locally attached volumes
- Back up to network volumes
- Clone a Recovery HD
- Household license
- Disk Center
- Archive changed and deleted items
- Tasks run automatically, even if you are not logged in
- Back up to another Mac
- Pre- and post-flight scripts
- Cloning coach with timely troubleshooting advice
- Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Japanese
- Available in Spanish
- Prompt, professional support via our help desk support team.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.