Capture One Pro 2019 Mac standout choice in image editing software. Designed with the world’s most demanding photographers, Capture One Pro is the Professionals’ choice in imaging software. Capture One Pro for mac crack is known for its exceptional handling of color. Thanks to our custom camera profiling, every RAW file shines – straight from the camera. Whether you seek creative color grading tools or want to ensure natural colors in your images, Capture One Pro delivers powerful and precise tools to achieve your vision.
Capture One Pro Mac Features:
- Capture One Pro offers tools and solutions for every type of photographer.
- Asset management is important for every photographer.
- Capture One Pro has been developed with image quality and ease of use.
- The full range of tools offer extensive possibilities.
- It is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency.
- Your own way of working in Capture One Pro.
What’s New in Capture One Pro:
- The Capture One Pro Engine increases Performance for faster browsing.
- Full control over the sharpening process from Capture to Output.
- Diffraction Correction, new creative tools for Halo Control makes sharpening.
- Instantly take the guess work out of resizing images.
- Focus your tethered camera from the computer.
- Those tough overhead shots have never been easier.
- Support for the Tangent range of professional input panels takes.
- The analogue solution for your digital darkroom.
- LCC has been reworked with multi-threading support, making LCC’s up.
- Folders can now be moved, re-organized and merged in Catalogs using.
- Images can now be filtered by orientation to find Landscape, Portrait.
- Automask functionality is now extended to images formats other.
- Capture One’s full feature set for Lens Correction, Chromatic Aberration.
- Meta data fields, variant selection and EIP pack state can now be targeted.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.