CameraBag Cinema 2019 offers video filtering, color correction, and film emulation, all in a stand-alone package (which can be used alongside Final Cut, Premier, or any other NLE). It’s built around the core principles and technology of CameraBag Photo, which was chosen by Apple as Mac App Of The Year runner-up.
Professional Video And Image Processing:
- 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine offers unparalleled image quality.
- Lightweight, instant-open standalone editing.
- Easily use alongside Final Cut, Premier, or any other NLE.
- Filter import/export via 3D LUT.
- Over 200 carefully-crafted and fully-adjustable presets to start.
- Advanced color and light adjustments found nowhere else.
- Supports 4K+ RED R3D files natively.
- RAW photo support.
Intuitive Interface And Workflow:
- Tile-based adjustments show everything affecting the image.
- Non-destructive editing and re-ordering of effects.
- Easy preview rendering with instant cancel-and-view.
- Live, animated adjustment previews.
- Multi-threaded render queue.
- Batch processing for images and videos.
Hundreds of carefully-crafted film recreations and color styles, including:
- Motion and still film stock simulations.
- Film tones and film processing technique simulations.
- Wide array of black and white and color essentials.
- Color Correction presets tuned to specific issues.
- Matte, Filtered BW, Monocolor, Vintage, and other color styles.
Advanced Light Adjustment Tools Include:
- RGB-based Tone Curve.
- Luminance-based Tone Curve.
- HSV Value-based Tone Curve.
- HSL Lightness-based Tone Curve.
- Gamma Curve.
- Luminance Contrast.
- Shadows and Highlights.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.