BusyCal for mac 2020 is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Respected long-time Mac developer, BusyMac today is proud to announce the much-anticipated release of major upgrade to its best-in-class calendar app for Mac OS. And for the first time ever, BusyCal is now available for iOS, with the same power, flexibility, and reliability BusyCal for Mac users have enjoyed for years.
BusyCal is a fast and powerful calendar app with innovative features and rock-solid support for syncing with iCloud, Google Calendar, and Exchange. The all-new BusyCal 3 has been completely redesigned leaving no pixel untouched. Every window, panel, font and user interface element has been redesigned with a more modern look that is visually stunning and a pleasure to use. BusyCal for mac displays calendars in Day, Week, Month, Year and List views. What makes BusyCal unique is its ability to customize these views to more precisely meet the needs of the user. Users may choose the number of weeks displayed in month view or the number of days shown in week view. It’s perfect for both long-range planning and focusing on the details when things get busy. And with the new smooth infinite scrolling in BusyCal, users can glide effortlessly from day to day or week to week with a swipe on a trackpad.
And for the first time ever, BusyCal is now available for iOS, offering the same power, flexibility, and reliability BusyCal for Mac users have enjoyed for years, including customizable views, integrated to dos, travel time, live weather forecasts, and more. And like its desktop counterpart, BusyCal for iOS is compatible with iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and other leading calendar services.
BusyCal Mac Features:
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.