Braid 2020 Mac is a puzzle-platformer, drawn in a painterly style, where you can manipulate the flow of time in strange and unusual ways. From a house in the city, journey to a series of worlds and solve puzzles to rescue an abducted princess. In each world, you have a different power to affect the way time behaves, and it is time’s strangeness that creates the puzzles.
The time behaviors include: the ability to rewind, objects that are immune to being rewound, time that is tied to space, parallel realities, time dilation, and perhaps more. Braid treats your time and attention as precious; there is no filler in this game. Every puzzle shows you something new and interesting about the game world.
Braid Mac Features:
- It is a 2-D platform game where you can never die and never lose.
- Despite this, it is challenging but the challenge is about solving puzzles.
- Travel through a series of worlds searching for puzzle pieces, then solving puzzles.
- The gameplay feels fresh and new; the puzzles are meant to inspire new ways of thinking.
- A painterly art style and lush, organic soundtrack complement the unique gameplay.
- A nonlinear fiction links the various worlds and provides real-world metaphors for your time manipulations.
- The game doesn’t force you to solve puzzles in order to proceed.
- You can’t figure something out, just play onward and return to that puzzle later.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.