Boxy SVG 2022 Mac project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers. Boxy SVG Crack mac is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
Boxy SVG Mac Features:
- Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
- Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
- Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
- Open Clip Art Library integration with thousands of free stock vector arts
- Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
- Manual guides, smart guides and grid
- Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
- Arrangement operations (align to, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
- Chromium-based rendering engine
- SVG and CSS code inspector similar to Chrome Dev Tools
- Clean SVG output that preserves IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
- SVG sprites editing support.
- Improved: Split “History” panel items into groups separated by lines
- Fixed: SVG files containing elements in non-standard namespaces are parsed incorrectly.
Also in earlier versions:
- “Add unique IDs” generator
- “Library Panel -> Vectors -> Remix Icons” provider
- “Asciify” generator
- “Quad Bezier tool -> View -> Path nodes” option
- “Cubic Bezier tool -> View -> Path nodes” option
- “Arc tool -> View -> Path nodes” option
- “Freehand tool -> View -> Path nodes” option
- Draw straight lines with the “Freehand” tool when holding down the shift key
- Bugfix: “Quad Bezier”, “Cubic Bezier” and “Arc” tools use inconsistent keyboard shortcuts and snapping angles
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.