Boxcryptor 2020 Mac security for your Cloud Encryption. Choose your cloud without worrying about safety and who can access it. We handle security and keep it simple – even for non-techies. Boxcryptor Crack Mac encrypts your sensitive files and folders in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other cloud storages. It combines the benefits of the most user friendly cloud storage services with the highest security standards worldwide. Encrypt your data right on your device before syncing it to the cloud providers of your choice.
Benefits with Boxcryptor:
- Leading end-to-end encryption technology
- Secure collaboration on files
- Support for more than 30 cloud storage providers
- Data security across smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Company headquarters and server location in Germany, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified servers
- Zero knowledge encryption
- Two-Factor Authentication.
Boxcryptor Mac Features:
- Boxcryptor automatically detects your installed cloud storage providers.
- It apps encrypts all your data on your device before transfering anything to your cloud storage provider.
- Boxcryptor supports almost every cloud storage provider that is out there.
- Connect one cloud to store and edit your data securely.
- Sync your encrypted data across two of your favorite devices.
- Share securely encrypted files with people who do not use Boxcryptor or the cloud as well.
- Confirm sign ins on a second device for higher account security.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.