BorisFX Sapphire 2019 Mac is a major upgrade for the suite of VFX plug-ins. Key features include integrating the Academy Award-winning Mocha planar tracking and masking engine into Sapphire effect. In addition to adding Mocha, over 50 new effect and transitions, created with the Sapphire Builder.
Autodesk Flame artists will benefit from the addition of an exclusive S_Mocha spark, which allows for the exporting of mocha planar tracking data for use in other Flame compositing modules. And finally, as with every major release, Sapphire 11 has been optimized for maximum CPU and GPU performance.
BorisFX Sapphire Mac Features:
- A long kept secret in the Hollywood feature film community, the Sapphire lighting package has been used in countless films।
- It’s fast, beautiful, and stocked with many smart time-saving features that will leave your images looking beautiful in no time at all.
- Whether it’s glows, glints, lens flares, light rays, or glares, the Sapphire lighting package lives up to the hype.
- Sapphire’s Effect and Transition Builder gives users the ability to browse and try out Sapphire effects.
- Builder ships with over 150 presets for creative and correctional purposes, so you can start using it right out of the box.
- Browse the new presets by effect name, genre, or featured artist.
- There’s nothing harder than starting from a blank slate so Sapphire features over 3000 presets, many crafted by top notch artists and editors.
- With every release, brand new presets are added so there’s always something fresh to play with.
- A favorite of the Hollywood crowd for decades, Sapphire Glow is one of the all-time legendary and most versatile effects.
- The silky smooth subtleness of Sapphire Glow will always live up to the hype.
- Sapphire film effect began as a way to accurately emulate 35mm film for video.
- but fast-forward to the post production world of today and it’s now used as a multi-faceted color grading tool and plug-in. Packed with tons of amazing presets, editors and artists can quickly achieve dozens of different popular color treatments with Sapphire Film Effect.
- Shake holds it’s place amongst the most popular Sapphire effects because it’s versatility and ease of use.
- Sapphire LensFlare gives you the ability to add photorealistic lens flares from a huge amount of presets or create them from scratch.
- It helps you take a repetitive multi-click task and turn it into one step with increased flexibility and new functionality.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.