Boris RED for mac 2020 is an integrated 3D titling and visual effects software that launches an easy to use custom interface as a host plug-in, or as standalone software application. Boris RED crack professional titling and animation tools with 3D extrusions, bevels, materials, lights & more. RED’s custom interface allows editors to create advanced title animations and visual effects from their host applications.
Launch as a stand alone application OR from your favorite NLE including: Avid Media Composer, Black Magic DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Fast and dynamic particles, 3D camera and lights help make creative motion graphics simple. Over 50 new transition presets ranging from popular swish pan and rack defocus effects to glow dissolves and light wipes. These new transition effects were created using the latest Boris Continuum Complete and Final Effects Complete filters.
Boris RED Mac Features:
- Advanced Type-on and Jitter effects.
- Automated rolls, crawls, fades, and zooms.
- Unique 3D deformers for twisting & bending text.
- 1000+ free presets included.
- No import/export necessary.
- Render directly to your timeline.
- Real Time accelerated performance.
- Integrated tracking, keying and compositing tools.
- 3D Particles & Deformations.
- Includes particle filters from BCC and Final Effects.
- Rain, Snow, Sparks, Comet & Organic Strands.
- Transitions, Color Correction & more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.