Boris FX Optics 2021 Mac Optics (formerly called Digital Film Tools) is the definitive digital toolbox for photos. Created by professional feature film VFX artists, Boris FX Optics Crack mac is designed to simulate optical camera filters, specialized lenses, film stocks and grain, lens flares, optical lab processes, color correction as well as natural light and photographic effects. Take your images to the next level, try Optics.
Boris FX Optics Mac Features:
Apply Optics and choose from 160 filters and thousands of presets. Optics provides everything you need to creatively enhance and improve photos using a staggering amount of filters and presets. Color grade your image using film style controls or go from reality to sci-fi with incredible lighting effects.
All filters can be limited to a portion of the image using sophisticated but simple to use masking controls. A layering system to apply multiple filters, a built-in paint system for touch-ups and the standalone’s batch processing system round out Optics’ robust set of tools. Filters are grouped into 9 categories: Color, Diffusion/Blurs, Film Lab, Grads/Tints. Image, Lens, Light, Render, and Stylize.
Create stunningly beautiful and realistic lens flares, subtle soft glows, photorealistic lightning effects, stylized looks and treatments, and more. Optics features 75 of the Emmy Award-winning Sapphire filters from Boris FX. Used by top visual effects artists on the world’s most famous television and films, Sapphire’s superior image quality and on screen controls offer massive time-savings and creative options.
Top effects included with Optics:
- Light filters
- Render filters
- Blur and Defocus filters and more.
- Stylize filters
Optics Crack Mac is the only Photoshop filter set that specifically simulates optical camera filters. This includes diffusion filters such as Fog, Frost, Mist, Net, and Silk filters as well as color filters such as Color Gradient, Color Spot, ND Gradient, Photographic, Skin Tone and Sunset filters. Diffusion filters were created based on real world optical diffusion filters. Color filters were created by converting the spectral transmission curves to RGB values.
- Recreate analog photography and classic film looks with ease. Match vintage film stocks and grain, then customize looks to add lustre and polish to your images. Or add film damage, scratches and borders for an artfully decayed aesthetic.
- 294 color and black and white still photographic film stocks, motion picture films stocks and historical photographic processes
- 89 color grading presets from Academy Award nominated movies including 2001 A Space Odyssey, Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Back to the Future, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, King Kong, Saving Private Ryan and Titanic
- 159 stylized color and black and white looks.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.