Bootstrap Studio 2020 mac powerful desktop app for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. Bootstrap Studio is a desktop application that helps you create beautiful websites. It comes with a large number of built-in components, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages. It is built on top of the hugely popular Bootstrap framework, and exports clean and semantic HTML. Thousands of developers and designers use it every day. We are sure you’ll love it too! Bootstrap Studio crack mac has a beautiful and powerful interface, which is built around the simplicity of drag and drop. This makes it the perfect tool for prototyping and designing web pages and apps.
It comes with a large number of pretty components for building responsive pages. We’ve got headers, footers, galleries, slideshows and even basic elements like spans and divs. You knows which Bootstrap components can be nested in one another and gives you suggestions. It automatically generates beautiful HTML for you, which looks as if it was written by hand by an expert. Our advanced CSS editing interface supports auto suggest and rule validation, and shows the active and inherited rules at an any given time. You will soon dread having to go back to your text editor.
Bootstrap Studio Mac Features:
- You can extract pieces of your designs as Custom Components, and have them ready to be dropped into any design you create.
- You can also export these components as files and share them.
- There you will find thousands of components built and shared by the community.
- This is a powerful feature which allows you to synchronize components, so changing one will automatically change the other.
- This is especially useful for things like headers and footers which you need to update across pages.
- You can open your design in multiple web browsers and devices, and every change you make within the app will be shown instantaneously everywhere.
- This is why Bootstrap Studio gives you full control over your markup when you need it.
- Just drag and drop the HTML, CSS, JS files and images into Bootstrap Studio and they will be added to your project.
- Bootstrap Studio knows how to construct a valid Bootstrap page and automatically writes the correct HTML.
- It supports Bootstrap 3 and will be updated to Bootstrap 4 once it’s out.
- The app has specialized tools for working with the Bootstrap grid. Easily create, resize and offset columns, and apply responsive visibility classes.
- It is integrated with Google Webfonts and gives you an easy way to import and manage your fonts.
- Comprehensive support for keyboard shortcuts which allow you to speed up your workflow dramatically.
- The app has a number of built-in Bootstrap themes, icon fonts, templates and components.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.