Book Collector Pro 2019 Mac use this book database application to catalog your book collection. Adding books to the database is quick and easy, no typing needed. Just type the author and title and Book Collector will automatically download all information from various sources on the internet (like Amazon and Library of Congres), including the cover image.
Book Collector Pro for mac after adding your books, the resulting database can be browsed, sorted and searched in various ways (e.g. find all books with the word “house” in the title, sort your books by Genre, etc. Book lists can be printed and exported to HTML, CSV files or XML. Furthermore, you have the possibility to use the integrated Loan Manager to track which books you loaned and to whom.
Book Collector Pro Mac Features:
- Catalog books without typing
- All data is downloaded to your book database automatically
- Instantly sort your lists
- On any field, e.g. alphabetically by author, title or genre, or by year
- Search your book database
- E.g. find a book by title or find all books you haven’t read yet
- Print any list you want
- You decide which books to print, which fields and in which order
- Export data to HTML lists
- Place your book database on a website, including cover images
- Track your loans.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.