Bokeh 2020 Mac is a highly optimized plug-in for simulating out-of-focus effects and the industry’s first and only to fully support deep data.
Bokeh Mac Features:
- Deep data support for both colour and depth.
- Traditional Z-depth support.
- Varying lens shapes including a user-supplied image.
- Simulated lens aperture blades.
- Lens blooming.
- Spherical and chromic aberration simulation.
- F-stop and focal length settings for real world lens simulation.
- Matte inputs to control defocus, blooming and chromic aberration.
- Visualization of focus regions and lens shapes for finer feedback.
- Highly optimized to make use of multiple cores and SIMD processors.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.