Boinx mimoLive 2020 Mac studio, that would allow you to make TV like the big guys. With mimoLive on your Mac, such a studio is now within your reach. mimoLive is easy to learn and quick to master. And it leaves nothing left to be desired with powerful graphics and technologies like greenscreen that allows you to let your imagination run wild. It’s the perfect solution for everything from school morning announcements and community TV, to events and conferences, podcasting and webinars, video game streaming and more.
Your audience loves video. The only problem is it takes a lot of time and effort to produce. mimoLive live editing allows you to cut down on production time and get your videos out faster. It’s best suited to produce a lot of content really quickly. Its sweet spots are live streaming, news-style web shows, panel discussions, presentations and events.
Boinx mimoLive Mac Features:
- Live Video Streaming
- Graphics Machine
- Record to Disk
- Video Switcher
- SDI Playout
- Modern 64 bit Architecture
- Virtual Camera
- Remote Control Surface
- PTZ Control
- Stream your video live directly to YouTube Live, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Live, Facebook Shows, Twitch.tv, Hitbox and more.
- Use your own servers based on NGINX or other RTMP based solution.
- Add multiple camera angles, fancy graphics, and integrate with social media to make your stream stand out.
- Supports 360° live video streaming to YouTube, Facebook and others.
- Create portrait video streams or any other arbitrary format.
- Position, scale, crop and convert the format of video inputs to suit your output format.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.