Blow Up 2020 Mac keeps photos crystal clear during enlargement. Especially in large prints hung on a wall, the difference between Blow Up and Photoshop is astounding. Version 3 makes pictures even sharper without computer artifacts.
If you understand Photoshop’s resize command then you already know how to use Blow Up. Our large library of standard paper sizes makes it even easier. With Lightroom and CMYK support, Blow Up fits into a professional workflow. We thoroughly test and support this product on the systems listed below. This product may also work in other configurations, but we do not guarantee it.
Blow Up 3 is a plug-in and requires one of the following host applications:
- Alien Skin Exposure X or newer
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or newer
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or newer.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.