Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 2020 Mac is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio.
Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application. DaVinci Resolve 16.2 Crack Mac adds new Fairlight editing tools including a new edit selection mode, new context sensitive editing tools and commands and much more. DaVinci Resolve Mac Crack also adds scalable waveforms in the Fairlight timeline, new Fairlight FX and metering plug-ins, the Blackmagic Fairlight Sound Library, support for immersive 3D audio formats, and a new bounce to file command.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio Mac Features:
- Designed specifically for editors working on high end fast turn around work.
- The cut page lets you import, edit, trim, add transitions, titles, automatically match color, mix audio and more.
- DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials.
- With over 250 built in tools, Fusion VFX’s advanced 3D compositing engine.
- Resolve’s legendary color tools let you manipulate color in breathtaking ways to get results that are simply impossible on other systems.
- With Fairlight in DaVinci Resolve, audio is no longer an afterthought in post production.
- Featuring a universal timeline, powerful database driven design, bin and clip locking, built in chat, timeline comparison tools and more.
- Resolve Studio is the world’s only post production solution that lets different artists all work together on the same project at the same time!
- You get a huge set of indispensable ResolveFX and FairlightFX plugins, along with support for 4K, 8K.
- The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses state of the art deep neural networks and learning.
- It enables facial recognition to automatically sort and organize clips into bins based on people in the shot.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 features major improvements to existing ResolveFX, along with several new plugins that editors and colorists will love.
- This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, midtones, or shadows.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 16.2?
- Hardware accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on supported Macs.
- Blackmagic RAW clip LUT name can now be viewed in clip metadata.
- Ability to assign frame rate in YouTube, Vimeo and Frame.io renders.
- Support for marking Frame.io comments in markers as complete.
- Nudge keyboard actions can be used in the sync clip dialog.
- Support for exporting .srt files without formatting.
- Support for RED 7.3.1 SDK.
- Support for Rec.709-A gamma option for QuickTime player compatibility.
- Preference to automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A.
- Addressed level shifts playing some short H.264 clips on Mac systems.
- Addressed loss of audio transition when trimming clips in the timeline.
- Addressed issues with stabilization not being available in the inspector.
- Addressed issues with incorrect channel order for audio waveform display.
- Addressed an issue with previewing in Fusion when in proxies mode.
- Addressed an issue with using reference sizing with timeline wipe.
- Addressed an issue with aspect ratio metadata in some MXF renders.
- Multiple performance and stability improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.