Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 2022 Mac is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio.
Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application. DaVinci Resolve 18 Crack Mac adds new Fairlight editing tools including a new edit selection mode, new context sensitive editing tools and commands and much more. DaVinci Resolve for Mac Crack also adds scalable waveforms in the Fairlight timeline, new Fairlight FX and metering plug-ins, the Blackmagic Fairlight Sound Library, support for immersive 3D audio formats, and a new bounce to file command.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 18 Mac Features:
- Designed specifically for editors working on high end fast turn around work.
- The cut page lets you import, edit, trim, add transitions, titles, automatically match color, mix audio and more.
- DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials.
- With over 250 built in tools, Fusion VFX’s advanced 3D compositing engine.
- Resolve’s legendary color tools let you manipulate color in breathtaking ways to get results that are simply impossible on other systems.
- With Fairlight in DaVinci Resolve, audio is no longer an afterthought in post production.
- Featuring a universal timeline, powerful database driven design, bin and clip locking, built in chat, timeline comparison tools and more.
- Resolve Studio is the world’s only post production solution that lets different artists all work together on the same project at the same time!
- You get a huge set of indispensable ResolveFX and FairlightFX plugins, along with support for 4K, 8K.
- The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses state of the art deep neural networks and learning.
- It enables facial recognition to automatically sort and organize clips into bins based on people in the shot.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 18 features major improvements to existing ResolveFX, along with several new plugins that editors and colorists will love.
- This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, midtones, or shadows.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18?
DaVinci Resolve 18 supports Blackmagic Cloud, so you can host your project libraries on the DaVinci Resolve Project Server in the cloud. Share projects and work collaboratively with editors, colorists, VFX artists and audio engineers on the same project at the same time, anywhere in the world!
Blackmagic Proxy Generator
The new Blackmagic Proxy Generator App automatically creates and manages proxies from camera originals. Create a watch folder and new media is automatically converted into H.264, H.265 or ProRes proxies to accelerate editing workflows. You can extract proxies into a separate folder for offline work!
Simplified Proxy Workflow
Switch between camera original footage and proxies in a single click. With Blackmagic Proxy Generated proxies, DaVinci Resolve knows where in the file tree to find them, instantly linking to the camera originals in the media pool. Edit with proxies, then relink to camera originals to grade!
Intelligent Media Management
DaVinci Resolve 18 adds intelligent media location management, so that when you are collaborating you can quickly link media to your unique file paths. Now you don’t need to manually relink or search for assets when you work remotely. So you have more time for creativity and less time on file admin!
Shared Project Libraries
The collaboration update also provides major performance enhancements if you are using a secure private network! Get immediate updates of editorial and color changes when collaborating on a remotely hosted project library. Now creative decisions can be made in real time based on the latest changes.
Remote Monitoring Streaming
Live stream your DaVinci Resolve Studio viewer and display on a remote computer monitor, or a reference grading monitor, via DeckLink to anywhere in the world. The extremely low latency and high quality 12-bit image is ideal for remote editing or color grading giving you instant feedback on changes.
Intuitive Object Mask
Located in the magic mask palette, the new object mask is able to recognize and track the movement of thousands of unique objects. The DaVinci Neural Engine intuitively isolates animals, vehicles, people and food, plus countless other elements for advanced secondary grading and effects application.
Automatic Depth Map
The new depth map effect lets you instantly generate a 3D depth matte of a scene to quickly grade the foreground separately from the background, and vice versa. You can bring attention to action in the foreground, help interview subjects stand out, or add atmosphere in the background of a scene!
Track Moving Warped Surfaces
Apply graphics to surfaces that warp or change perspective in dramatic ways, like t-shirts, flags, or even the side of a face. The surface tracker’s customizable mesh follows the motion of a textured surface. Apply graphics, composite tattoos, or even cover up logos with this powerful tracking tool!
Updated Resolve FX Beauty
Ultra beauty gives you advanced control over a subject when performing corrective beauty work. Developed with professional colorists, the ultra beauty tool helps to address general imperfections by smoothing skin and then recovering detail to produce natural and complimentary results to the subject.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.