Black Ink 2021 Mac brings a complete overhaul of the puzzle-solving window, new accessibility features, and Dark Mode support. If you’ve never heard of Black Ink before, it’s a Mac app that lets you open and solve crossword puzzles in the Across Lite format, which you can get from sources like The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and others.
Red Sweater has gone and redesigned Black Ink Crack Mac from the ground up. The result is a huge visual improvement, as things like the outdated drawers for clue lists were removed. They added more details into the elements of the puzzle grid being drawn on the screen. One of the goals with the redesign was to mimic the aesthetic joy of working with crossword puzzles, so the developers made it as beautiful as possible.
Black Ink Mac Features:
- Everything you need to download, solve, and print puzzles on your Mac.
- Black Ink use indefinitely with some premium features disabled.
- Check your answers with most puzzles.
- Race the clock with our puzzle timer.
- Print book-quality copies of puzzles for solving on paper.
- It opens and solves puzzles that use the Across Lite format, which are distributed.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.