BitRock InstallBuilder 2020 Mac get the latest news, release information and tips and tricks for BitRock InstallBuilder crack mac, the powerful, easy-to-use crossplatform installation tool.
Prepared installers using BitRock InstallBuilder Multiplatform can be run in text mode or in the form of a graphical window that integrates with the Windows desktop, KDE and Gnome, ensuring a nice window layout. For advanced users, manufacturers have prepared the possibility of advanced integration into the project thanks to scripting support.
BitRock InstallBuilder Mac Features:
- The application offers you the means to quickly and easily create professional installers that can run on multiple platforms or RPM and Debian packages, along with installing CD/DVDs.
- You can include an automatic update feature that delivers update news straight to the users.
- Your installer may include automatically generated intuitive GUI or it can derive from an edited XML-based project file.
- You can automatically add necessary elements for the installer’s functionality.
- It is capable to recognize your project’s need for specific runtime environments such as .NET Framework, Java, or Windows specific parameters.
- InstallBuilder supports both command line interface as well as GUI, and supports source control integrating, development and customizing for XML-based project files, by using external scripts.
- The application allows you to perform a test run of the installer in order to spot errors before your product reaches the user.
- An action log is being displayed at the same time, that allows you to monitor every task performed by the application as step-by-step.
- BitRock are cross-platform stand alone installers that are stand alone, native executable files and do not depend on other external processes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.