DreamFactory 2021 Mac is an API management gateway. It’s capable of generating powerful, documented APIs for almost twenty databases including Microsoft SQL Server, in addition to file storage, caching, e-mail, 3rd party APIs and SOAP services.
The scripting interface supports four scripting languages. 3rd party libraries are also supported, and business logic integration allows for data validation, masking and transformation.
DreamFactory Mac Features:
- Instant REST APIs for SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deep SQL support, including automatic REST endpoints for data, schema, functions.
- Virtual foreign keys for CRUD operations on multiple databases with a single API call.
- Instant REST APIs for file storage, cache, email, and push notifications.
- Securely connects to any remote HTTP or SOAP service.
- Admin console to configure APIs, applications, users, roles, scripts, packages, and more.
- Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X compatible. Easy to deploy on cloud platform or on premises.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.