BetterZip 2020 Mac is a fully-featured and user-friendly Mac OS application that provides the required tools to compress files and folders, edit existing archives, preview their content and password protect sensitive data. BetterZip Mac crack only need a few files or folders from a larger archive, you don’t have to extract the whole thing. Simply drag the files you need from the BetterZip window to any Finder window or the desktop.
Not only can BetterZip open archives without first extracting them but you can also search for a file using the iTunes-like interface. BetterZip can open and extract archives with the most common formats. Simply drag files and folders from your hard drives, disks, or network places into your new zip file. You no longer have to copy all the files into a temporary folder first. The supported formats are ZIP, TAR, GZip and BZip2 compressed TAR, XAR, 7-ZIP, and RAR. Large archives can also be split.
BetterZip can protect your data with a password and create AES-256 encrypted archives. 7-zip and rar archives can also be protected. Add new or updated files to existing archives. Remove any file or folder from an archive, or even move files around inside the archive as if it were a normal folder. Strip Mac specific files and resource forks from archives for best compatibility with systems like Windows or Linux.
What’s New Version:
- Added a hidden setting to make a folder expand when double clicked in the archive window instead of extracting and viewing it.
- Added a hidden setting to show the real password length in the preset configuration.
- Added support for Android apk files.
- BetterZip now respects the System Preferences’ setting Sound > “Play user interface sound effects.
- Enhanced the QL preview for the weirdly zoomed Spotlight window.
- Added .mscz as supported file extension to the QL generator.
- Changed the default for concurrent operations to 4 instead of Auto, because the system would max out all processors.
- Clarified the help page for the preset configuration.
- Switching to flat list view mode didn’t work correctly on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed the weird focus behavior when editing text fields in the preset configuration on macOS Sierra.
- Changing hidden settings in the German help system didn’t work correctly on macOS Sierra.
- When creating multi-part rar archives through the BetterZip service other multi-part rar archives in the same folder were moved to the trash.
- After deleting all presets, the preset configuration didn’t work correctly under certain conditions.
- The options in the save panel weren’t always set correctly with the preset values, if the preset used Show save panel.
- Duplicating a preset sometimes didn’t copy the password to the new preset.
- The sheet with the progress bar could get stuck when the archive window was minimized during a lengthy operation.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.